French Alps Writing Retreat
in an Ancient Monastery
June 29th to July 5th, 2019
The Alchemy of Creating
with Award-winning author, Debra Moffitt
Writing and creating happen in a space that feels like magic. For children, it's free, easy, and filled with amazing energy. But as adults we lose touch with this space of flow and magic and fall into stifling linear thinking that often blocks our creative joy. The Alchemy of Creating and Writing retreat uses writing as a way to tap into your inner wellspring of inspiration and help you access your natural creativity. Whether you aim to write a book or create an inspired life, or business or both, this retreat will introduce you to your creative powers and help you to develop the vital and powerful creative self-confidence needed to move forward with grace and ease.
- Developing creative self-worth.
- Understanding the power of your thoughts and words and how they shape your life and writing.
- Tapping into the energy of words and intentions and the ways they shape life and writing experience.
- Rediscovering the power of intuition for guidance and direction.
- Renewing the connection with inner wisdom and using it to construct your book, your life, and more.
- Recognizing the creative gifts in your dreams,
- And more.
- There will also be a one on one session with each participant about their aims and writing/work.
The Location: This popular retreat takes place inside an ancient converted monastery with an enclosed "secret" garden filled with an ancient sacred energy. Located on the ancient pilgrimage path of the Way of Saint James in the Savoie (Savoy) in the medieval village of Yenne, this retreat invites you to take time away from the usual hectic pace to rediscover your inner life and enjoy the pleasures of France. A short walk from the Rhone River, this is the perfect place to contemplate writing and move forward with your ideas. The focus of this retreat is about listening deeply and writing from a deep place within you. Near Aix les Bains, the converted monastery was home to monks for centuries and participants continue to feel and love the silence and peace here. Fly into Geneva, Switzerland or Lyon and take a shuttle to the meeting place for pick up or fly to Paris and take the train.